5 Best 4G LTE Smartphone Below Rs 10000 India (Feb 2017)
If you are looking for suggestions to buy best 4G smartphone in India/Globally to use in 2017, here is a list of 10 latest 4G LTE mobiles below 10K or $150. We have carefully analyzed some of the best 4G mobiles from top selling brands like Xiaomi, Samsung, Lenovo, Micromax and Motorola worthy to purchase in 2017.
4G technology is something which you should look for in your next smartphone as it is going to be as popular as 3G was in 2016.
Why Should You Buy 4G LTE Smartphone?
- All major telecom operators JIO, Airtel , Vodafone and Idea are offering 4G services in India.
- 4G offers much faster data speed with 5X to 10X increase over 3G. You will need to get a new 4G sim in place of old Sim-card.
- 4G smartphones shipments were up by 25% (Source – IDC) . It is expected that more than 75% of the smartphones getting sold in 2017 will be 4G compatible.
- With Reliance JIO stepping in, the 4G services we expect data and handset prices getting slashed further in coming months.
Let’s explore some of the hot selling 4G mobiles with good specs and camera. Starting with one of the most popular Xiaomi Smartphone.
5) Motorola Moto G4 Play
Price Rs. 8,999
Motorola launched the Moto G4 Play in September 16 priced at Rs. 8,999 exclusively on Amazon India. The smartphone comes with 5 Inch HD display with HD resolution (1280*720) pixels and 293 PPI.
The Moto G4 Play offers near stock Android experience and comes with Android Marshmallow 6.0. The smartphone has a durable build and design is quiet similar to the more expensive Moto G4.
The smartphone has a splash resistance coating. The Moto G4 Play offers decent battery life (2800 mAH battery capacity) along with 4G LTE/ VOLTE connectivity.
Key Specs for Motorola Moto G4 Play
- Dual Sim – (GSM + LTE).
- Processor – 64 Bit Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 Clocked at 1.3 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 405
- Screen Size – 5.0 inch IPS LCD.
- Resolution & Pixel Density – 1280*720 HD Display 293 PPI.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Operating System – Android Marshmallow 6.0 , Stock Android.
- Rear Camera – 8 Mega pixel rear camera and 5 MP front selfie camera.
- Connectivity – 2G, 3G & 4G LTE and VOLTE, WIFI, Bluetooth.
- Storage – 16 GB built-in storage and External SD Card Support upto– 128 GB.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 2800 mAh.
- Thickness – 9.0 mm
- Weight – 137 grams
Smartphone lacks fingerprint scanner and the 2.5 D curve glass other wise it is a good reliable option for 10K.
4) Samsung Galaxy J3
If you are looking for a branded reliable 4G LTE smartphone than probably Samsung Galaxy J3 will suit your needs. The Samsung Galaxy J3 was launched in the month of April’16 and comes with NFC support and Bike mode.
The Bike Mode allows you to drive without worry to attend calls, your phone automatically respond to the calls with a text message.
The smartphone has a good HD display with 293 PPI and Super AMOLED 5.0 inch screen.
Key Specs for Samsung Galaxy J3 2016
- Screen – 5.0 -inch Super Amoled HD (1280*720)pixels display , 293 PPI .
- Processor – Spreadtrum Quad – Core Processor Clocked @ 1.5 GHz.
- Ram – 1.5 GB RAM.
- Android Lollipop 5.1 with touch-wiz UI.
- Camera – 8-Megapixel Rear Camera & 5 Megapixel front.
- Thickness – 7.99 mm , Weighs 138 grams.
- Fingerprint Scanner – Not available.
- NFC Support – Yes
- Bike Mode
- Connectivity – Dual Hybrid Sim. With 3G & 4G LTE.
- Storage – Only 8 GB internal storage, expandable to 128 GB.
3) Lenovo K6 Power (4G VOLTE)
The Lenovo K6 Power was launched on 29, November 2016. It is available on Flipkart only and is Priced at Rs. 9,999. The 4G VOLTE smartphone offers great specs and battery life. The Lenovo K6 Power comes with 5.0 inch display with Full HD resolution (1920*1080). There is no 2.5 D curve glass though.
The K6 Power has great battery life with it’s 4000 mAH capacity battery. There is Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 processor similar to the Xiaomi Redmi 3S prime. The smartphone also comes with a massive 32 GB of internal storage which can be expanded further.
It runs on the Android Marshmallow 6.0 OS with near stock experience. The K6 Note is a bit bulky with 9.3 mm thickness, owing to a large battery capacity.
Key Specs for Lenovo K6 Power
- Screen – 5.0 -inch IPS LCD Display(1920*1080) pixels display , 441 PPI .
- Processor – Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 – 8 Core Processor Clocked @ 1.4 GHz.
- GPU – Adreno 505, Clocked at 450 Mhz
- Ram – 3 GB RAM.
- Android Marshmallow 6.0.
- Camera – 13 Megapixel Rear Camera & 8 Megapixel front.
- Thickness – 9.3 mm , Weighs 145 grams.
- Battery Capacity – 4000 mAH
- Fingerprint Scanner – Available at the back.
- Connectivity – Dual Hybrid Sim. 4G VOLTE, 3G, 2G.
- Storage – 32 GB internal storage, expandable to 128 GB.
2). Samsung Galaxy On7Pro
Price Rs. 9,999
Samsung launched the Samsung On7 Pro in July 2016 priced at Rs. 11,190. The smartphone comes with decent 13 mega pixel rear camera and a selfie focused 5 MP front camera, targeting buyers who love to take selfies.
Samsung has also recently launched the Samsung J5 Prime which priced close to 14K in India.
The smartphone is powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 410 processor clocked at 1.3 GHz. The mobile comes with 2 GB of Ram and 16 GB internal storage which can expand to 128 GB using a micro-sd card.
The smartphone comes with a large 5.5 Inch HD display and has a decent battery capacity of 3000 mAH.
Key Specifications for Samsung On7 PRO
- Processor – Quad-core Snapdragon 410 Processor clocked at 1.2 GHz .
- GPU – Adreno 306
- Screen Size – 5.5 inch TFT Display.
- Dual Sim – (GSM + 4G LTE).
- Resolution & Pixel Density – 1280 x 720 pixels with 268 pixels per inch.
- RAM – 2 GB RAM
- Operating System – Android Marshmallow with touch wiz UI.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera with Auto-focus. 5 MP Front camera.
- Connectivity – 2G/3G/4G/WIFI.
- Storage – 16 GB internal storage and expandable up to 128 GB Via Micro SD card.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 3000 mAh. ( Good battery Life).
Major Pros – Large Display , Decent battery Life , 4G LTE support. Cons – TFT Display instead of IPS LCD.
1). Coolpad Note 3 PLUS
Price Rs. 8,999
10 Best 4G LTE Smartphone – Coolpad Note 3 Plus is the new version of the Coolpad Note 3. It is launched in May 2016. The 4G smartphone comes with 3 GB of Ram, finger print scanner and an Octa-Core processor, all this for Rs. 8999. It is exclusively available on Amazon, the Coolpad Note 3 Plus is a top selling 4G device.
The major addition in the Plus variant is the Full HD Display instead of the older HD display in Coolpad Note 3.
The Coolpad Note 3 Plus is powered by the MediaTek Octa-Core processor 6753 and comes with 16 GB of internal storage and 3 GB RAM. The smartphone has a 13 megapixel rear camera and a 5 MP front shooter.
Key Specifications for Coolpad Note 3 Plus
- Processor – 64 Bit – Mediatek MT6753 M Octa-Core processor clocked at 1.3 Ghz .
- GPU – Mali-T760MP2.
- Screen Size – 5.5 inch IPS LCD Display.
- Dual Sim – (GSM + 4G LTE).
- Resolution & Pixel Density – 1920*1080 pixels with 401 pixels per inch.
- RAM – 3 GB RAM
- Operating System – Android Lollipop with Cool UI 6.0.
- Rear Camera – 13 MP Rear Camera with Auto-focus. 5 MP front camera.
- Connectivity – Dual Sim – 2G/3G/4G/WIFI.
- Fingerprint Scanner mounted at the back.
- Storage – 16 GB internal storage and expandable up to 32 GB Via Micro SD card.
- Battery Capacity – Li-ion 3000 mAh. (Great battery Life)